The Broadway Youth Center (BYC) of Howard Brown Health is a haven for LGBTQ youth and young people experiencing homelessness or housing instability. BYC provides refuge and community as well as medical, social and mental health care services. BYC sees anyone, regardless of ability to pay, and serves more than 1,500 teens and adults aged 12 to 24.
Browse by Category
- Call to Action: Grow Your Own Illinois
- Chicago Youth Opportunities Initiative provides foster youth, ‘self sufficiency’ and ‘self love’
- Heartland Alliance: Ending Poverty in Chicago for 128 Years
- Chicago street performers bring the music to people and people together
- Authentic Community Engagement in Schools: How to Hear What is Not Being Said